Sign in to follow this  

Close Your Eyes and Drift into Bliss

Massages with Passionate kisses
Marvel at My Massages Naughty Escapism

You are married or attached, and happy ... but not complacent. You don't want to change or impact your life.. but you do want a little carnal escapade.. Allow me to be the dalliance in your day

Come visit me in my private, safe residence downtown Ottawa, discreetly tucked away from the hustle between Bank and Bronson by the 417. Once the door closes behind you the noise of the world fades off into the background allowing us to focus on pleasing eachother. I am a vivacious, experienced and hedonistic â??â??â??â?? who gets pleasure from giving it..
Feast your eyes on my natural curves as we undress... Relax as my hands massage the day.. We can talk about what's bugging you... or we don't have to say anything at all.. Let your hands explore what your eyes have devoured..

I am very open minded and would love to hear any suggestions you have.
The freedom of pleasure, without the restraint of obligations... well almost all.. My modest fee is $xx helps me to provide and maintain myself and this haven of happiness..

Come.... escape.... be yourself, or be/do something you don't normally get the opportunity to explore..

[COLOR="Red"][B]Duo Massages are also available this Friday..[/B] from 10am-6pm[/COLOR]

Please call or text me at 613-979-32*72

Sign in to follow this