Sign in to follow this  

Genuine, Petite & Busty VIP Companion In Ottawa 20th-23rd Jul.

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"]Hello loves!

~ [B][SIZE="4"][I][FONT="Times New Roman"]I will be hosting in Ottawa 20th-23rd[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/B] ~

What's the occasion? Life. Let's celebrate it - luxuriously, hedonistically. Together in the moment, you and I are the only people in existence. Our world is coloured with exciting shades of grey. It is one of acceptance and sensuality to be explored together.

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8403&pictureid=71915[/IMG]

[I]And so I curtsy, and introduce myself....[/I]

Affectionately described as adorable, i'm a 5'1 petite and busty vision with well-defined, but delicate features. My long, glossy, jet-black hair creates a striking portrait, along with my 34DD-26-36 physique. As an engaging, and genuine companion, I smile easily. I am an unabashed flirt, and relish the opportunity to connect with warm, and sensual [B]gentlemen 35+[/B] who realize the potency of developing special friendships.

Priding myself on being diverse, and highly discreet, I have the ability to blend seamlessly into any setting (while still turning heads). Be it shorter flirtations; your dinner date; an overnight escape; or a weekend away, my seductive charms, and singular style will be the spice youâ??ve been craving.

[I]*Engagements start at 1.5hrs+. Please refer to my website for lengthier considerations[/I]

[B]$525 / 1.5hrs

$650 / 2hrs[/B]

If Iâ??ve piqued your curiosity, I warmly encourage you to [B]contact me by email[/B] to introduce yourself, and see if our chemistry mixes. I tailor my engagements to suit individual needs, and try to establish connection and compatibility prior to meeting. Advance reservation only.

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8403&pictureid=71471[/IMG]

[B][I]Please include the following in your initial contact:[/I][/B]

[B]1) Your name/age/city

2) Desired date/time/duration

3) 1-2 established companion references - email/website

4) A few introductory lines about yourself and your background[/B]

[I]I look forward to spoiling you,[/I]

xo Odette

[email][email protected][/email] | [url]www.odetteharlow.com[/url][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this