Sign in to follow this  

Singe & Ready To Mingle In Ottawa!

[CENTER][B][U]Visiting Ottawa: 20th-23rd[/U][/B]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]An established, independent luxury companion, Iâ??m selectively available during my visit to Ottawa, to gentlemen and couples with a refined palate for unique beauty. Multifaceted, well-mannered and intuitive, Iâ??m the consummate accompaniment for all occasions. Be it shorter flirtations; your dinner date; an overnight escape; or a weekend away, my seductive charms, and singular style will be the spice youâ??ve been craving.

I am a striking companion with long, glossy black hair; large, dark eyes; and high cheekbones. My smooth, lightly tanned skin, and well-proportioned, petite silhouette results in a polished appearance that belies a sweet, down to earth personality. I am a stunning paramour who will match your energy, and blend seamlessly into any setting.

I revel in the electric thrill and rush of new connections. Flirtatious, sensual, and generous with my affections, I enjoy cultivating long-lasting, special friendships with [B]accomplished gentlemen 35+.[/B]

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8403&pictureid=71981[/IMG]

[I]*Considerations start at 1.5hrs minimum[/I]

[B]$525/1.5hrs
$650/2hrs
$950/3hr Cocktails
$1200/4hr Dinner Date[/B]

If Iâ??ve piqued your curiosity, I warmly encourage you to [B]contact me by email[/B] to introduce yourself, and see if our chemistry mixes. I tailor my engagements to suit individual needs, and try to establish connection and compatibility prior to meeting. It is for this reason that same day reservations are problematic; advance reservation is recommended.

[B]To receive a reply, in your initial contact, please include:

1) Your name/age/phone number

2) 1-2 established companion references - email/website

3) A few introductory lines about yourself and your background[/B]

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8403&pictureid=71915[/IMG]

[I]I look forward to spoiling you,[/I]

xo Odette

[email][email protected][/email] | [url]www.odetteharlow.com[/url][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this