Sign in to follow this  

All yours this week, come and catch me if you can! Lets play xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue]Good afternoon you bunch of hot lion waffles!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslategray]I hope your week has started off well, I know that I'm trying to start mine off with a â??â??â??â??. ;) [COLOR=sienna]No pun intended! lol[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]Well all joking aside I am available this week woot woot!![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=red]See me while you can, my schedule is limited now and I may not be available next week.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]So come and catch me if you can ;)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Just a reminder that I am having a pre-booking discount, pre-book your appointment 24 hours ahead of a great discount! Details below :)[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#008000]Prebook for to receive the discounted donation![/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Full donation will be required for same day bookings.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080][COLOR=sienna]I hope you will be able to tame me next week because my kitty has been purring so loud it's hard to ignore[/COLOR]...[COLOR=darkorange]I find myself having to give it some extra attention, lot's of petting, and pampering it[/COLOR]...[COLOR=darkolivegreen]I would love a helping hand among other things :wink: So hopefully you can help tame her!![/COLOR][COLOR=red] meeeeooowww [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080]I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.[/COLOR][COLOR=darkslateblue]No pressure, no judgement, no rush.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][COLOR=seagreen][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day![/SIZE] [/FONT][/B]:wink:[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][COLOR=teal][COLOR=navy]I'm all your today till 8pm,[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Tuesday 4pm-9:30,[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Wednesday 9am-8pm,[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Sunday 11am-8pm.[/COLOR] To Book please [COLOR=red]text[/COLOR] 613-240-0917[/COLOR] For more information please email [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][EMAIL="[email protected]"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0066cc][email protected][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/EMAIL][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#8b0000][SIZE=3] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Relaxation Massage + [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=teal][COLOR=purple]45 minutes 180 [COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] 150[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Arial Black]1 hr 220 [COLOR=#800080][COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] [/COLOR]180[/FONT]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=deepskyblue][FONT=Arial Black]1.5 hours 280 [COLOR=#800080][COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] [/COLOR]220[/FONT]
[/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=magenta]2 hours 360 [COLOR=#800080][COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] [/COLOR]280[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]Companionship rendezvous[/FONT]

[COLOR=teal][FONT=Arial Black]45 minutes 200 [/FONT]
[/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=teal][COLOR=royalblue]1 hour 260 [COLOR=#800080][COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] [/COLOR]220[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=seagreen][FONT=Arial Black]1.5 hours 360 [COLOR=#800080][COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] [/COLOR]300[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=darkslateblue]2 hours 460 [COLOR=#800080][COLOR=red]Pre-Book Special[/COLOR] [/COLOR]360[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=teal]Longer appointments can be arranged, but must be pre-booked[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorchid][B]Michaella[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][COLOR=magenta]Can't wait to caress you all over!![/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this