Sign in to follow this  

A last glimpse of summer... (new picture!)

[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia]â??God I want you[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] in some primal, wild way[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] animals want each other.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] Untamed and full of teeth.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] God I want you,[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] In some chaste, Victorian way.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] A glimpse of your ankle[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] just kills me.�[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] [I]Clementine Von Radics

[/I]A little sneak peak at my latest photoshoot from the end of summer...
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[IMG]http://kathrynbardot.net/wp-content/uploads/Light-2015.png[/IMG]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia]
Let's share some deliciously intimate time together at my private and discreet downtown location,
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia]or invite me to visit with you at yours.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia]Please have a look at my website to find out more:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia] [FONT=Georgia] [URL]http://www.kathrynbardot.net[/URL][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia] Reach me by email at [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] or by p[/FONT][FONT=Georgia]hone/text at 613-501-1545 (no blocked calls)

[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia] [FONT=Georgia] xo,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia] [FONT=Georgia] Kathryn.[/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this