Sign in to follow this  

Gorgeous face, amazing spinner body with a booth! Visiting in a few days!

Hi gentlemen and ladies :) I will be visiting Ottawa in a few days only for a day or 2 so do not miss your chance to spend quality time with me! New or old friends welcome! I
Booking in advance is highly recommended to avoid disappointment because I rarely come to Ottawa and will not be back for a few months! As you can see from my pictures, I have a killer body! It is unbelievably tight every where ( ;) ) and very toned! I have a flat stomach, itty bitty waist and a very round and curvy bubble but which looks out of this world on my tiny tight physique! I am complimented on it even when I am out in public ;) I have very long legs also and was in gymnastics for 8 years so I'm very energetic and flexible :) The moment the door opens and you see me in person; my beautiful face and stunning eyes gazing into yours, my full lips that you will love to kiss, my smile with my sexy dimples :) You will be pleasantly surprised and excited when you see me :) I am 5'4, 106lbs, 30B/24/36 I have a very fun-loving, outgoing and down to earth sweet personality, I will put you at ease the second we meet and you will be very comfortable! :) I am 100%drug/smoke/alcohol free(I only drink on special/social occasions but do not mind sharing a glass of winewith you if we are together for a couple hours or more !) ������I will be visiting Ottawa in a few days and am pre-booking right now(highly recommended especially since this is my second time visiting in over a year and I am always getting asked when I will be back ! ������ ��I am 100%independent and discretion is assured and expected! No explicit/dirty talk or questions please. I only see respectful gentlemen with great hygiene (as myself) who know how to treat a woman! (Young lady :P) BTW -��I am only 22 but VERY mature for my age!��I love getting Iost in great conversation as much as I love getting lost between the sheets ;) ��� ��343��333��0089�� CALL as I do NOT book through PM or email! Looking forward to hearing from you! ��Mirella�� xox

Sign in to follow this