Any Hockey Fans out There?

Hello Guys and Gals of Cerb

Sooo.....I am a big time hockey fan and run a couple regular season and playoff drafts every year. So what's one more. This seems way too early because there is a month left in the season but although not for sure it looks like I will be out of commission from mid next week until possibly into first week of April so I thought I would throw this out there now.

Would there be any interest in a Cerbie playoff draft?? (if it hasn't been done already in the past) I am relatively new and unknown on Cerb but I sure enjoy the atmosphere, fun, comradarie and just the spirit of this little community so I thought it could be fun.

What I was thinkin was just pick ten players you think will get the most points and I would throw them up on Officepools and post a link. Could creat a little competition and fun bantering??

So. If there is interest or suggestions then great I would have fun doing it! If you think it is a hairbrained and crazy idea then hey let me know that too! Won't hurt my feelings..:icon_cry:

I think we all know Philly is gonna win the cup but I would love to see your guys pics 33.gif