Sign in to follow this  

Beautiful face, sexy tiny spinner body with the juiciest bum!

[B]Hi loves â?¡ I'm available for in call in a very nice and private location for a few hours today and also out call to your hotel until later this evening! :D I love seeing old friends and love meeting new ones! I'm a very fun loving and out going down to earth young lady; you will be pleasantly surprised by up beat and great attitude! I am Eastern European (from Romania) naturally beautiful with stunning eyes that love to gaze up at you, full lips that love to French kiss.. Beautiful long blonde hair.. I'm always dressed beautifully with sexy high heels and hair nice and nice things under ;) I promise to exceed your expectations, and then some ;) â?â?â? â?  I'm 5'4â?105lbsâ?30Bâ?24â?36 I have longgg legs, very perky and nice firm ROUND titties with very responsive sensitive nipple, tiny TINY waist and a ROUND curvy booty which looks TO DIE FOR on my tiny frame! I have a real spinner body but with a booty;)â?â? â?  I've been told many times that my pictures do NOT do me justice because seeing the total package in person with my beautiful face and smile will make your jaw drop :) Enough talking about myself though, come see in person for yourself not only how SUPER SEXY I am, but also the A++++ skills I have ;) if you are a respectful GENTLEMAN with great hygiene who prefers QUALITY over QUANTITY, I Am your girl! Never ever rushed and I also love giving Massages! â??â? 343â? 333â? 0089â? â?? Câ??Aâ??Lâ??Lâ?? TO BOOM PLEASE! MIRELLA XOX [/B]

Sign in to follow this