Easy easy question Alpha male. If I couldn't or wouldn't give my wife the sexual fulfillment that she needed and she was becoming more bitchy and more bitchy with each pssing week and each passing year because unreleased hormones were f**king with the civilized portion of her brain. I would welcome someone else releaving the pressure for her ; making her fuctional and easier to live with for everyone.

Not that I expect that my wife would feel that way, but then I am very sensative to other peoples suffering.

You might think, 'then you should divorce'. No, in almost every other sense we work so very well together.

No doubt you have heard it said that you shouldn't just get married for the sex, well that goes double for divorce.....chicas/chavez

Edited by chavez

Some CERB members who are giving advice on this thread appear to be good candidates for the priesthood

• Like 1

Easy easy question Alpha male. If I couldn't or wouldn't give my wife the sexual fulfillment that she needed and she was becoming more bitchy and more bitchy with each pssing week and each passing year because unreleased hormones were f**king with the civilized portion of her brain. I would welcome someone else releaving the pressure for her ; making her fuctional and easier to live with for everyone.

Not that I expect that my wife would feel that way, but then I am very sensative to other peoples suffering.

You might think, 'then you should divorce'. No, in almost every other sense was we work so very well together.

No doubt you have heard it said that you shouldn't just get married for the sex, well that goes double for divorce.....chicas/chavez

Well that's good advice, Chavez.

[some CERB members who are giving advice on this thread appear to be good candidates for the priesthood] Wellie

Advice, Wellie, is often easy to give, but most of us tend not to think too deeply about others and what goes into their needs. Hell, we don't even think too much about our own situations and needs. We react.

After all that reacting we start to think .. oops, what is he (or am I) doing?

We have to realize that one size does not fit all. One so-called hobbyist just wants to have fun, another has to pay for sex with a woman or not have that privilege. In another situation, there is a partner who is disabled herself or uninterested in sex. These three situations are not the same. In the first situation the prescription of fidelity just limits choices, in the second fidelity does not apply. In the third, there can be fidelity to the person as life partner, friend, mother of children and even grandparent of grandchildren, and one can still have strong reason or need to question fidelity and the definition of fidelity. Does it extend to the giving up the simple pleasures of sex or should it only stop short of having a true lover?

All our lives we are faced with choices between societal and personal wants and demands.. Some things are clearly wrong some are clearly right but many are not so clear and we are faced with one of those unclear things here.

I do agree with some that 420 LOL 420 would not be able to bring it off without exciting suspicions or creating bad vibes.