Sign in to follow this  

Very beautiful and fun loving sweet Romanian spinner!

[B][COLOR="Red"] Hi :)
[COLOR="Purple"]My name is Mirella! :boobeyes:[/COLOR]

I'm [COLOR="Blue"]5'4 100lbs 30B,24,36[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]tiny tiny waist[/COLOR] with a [COLOR="Blue"]ROUND curvy bum[/COLOR] which looks [COLOR="SlateGray"][COLOR="Purple"]unbelievable on my tiny frame[/COLOR][/COLOR]!! I have a very [COLOR="Blue"]fun loving[/COLOR] and[COLOR="Blue"] outgoing sweet personality[/COLOR]! I'm [COLOR="blue"]very passionate [/COLOR]and [COLOR="Purple"]the opposite of a clock watcher! I love to take my time[/COLOR]! I'm always [COLOR="purple"]fresh and clean [/COLOR]and wearing something sexy with high heels and yummy stuff under my outfit ---I dress discreetly if it is an out call--- **[COLOR="purple"]I cater to RESPECTFUL and CLEAN gentlemen[/COLOR]! Please CALL to book! (I do not book through PM) - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]343 three three three - zero zero 89[/COLOR] - ---check out my recommendations in the Ottawa and Kingston section---[COLOR="darkorange"] NO Explicit/dirty talk please.[/COLOR] Looking forward to hearing from you! Mirella xox â??â?? please mention you found me on lyla so I know you saw ad with my info and pics â??â??[/COLOR][/B]

Sign in to follow this