Sign in to follow this  

Birthday Special

[COLOR="Magenta"]Hello.. It is my birthday and to help celebrate. I am offering this fantastic rate but only for my birthday. Jan 20 Only applies for 1 hr appointment
[/COLOR]
[B]Regular $205[/B]�� [COLOR="Red"][B]Tomorrow Only $185[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DOWNTOWN ONLY[/COLOR]

I am the woman next door. The pretty neighbour that goes out of her way to be extra friendly. And as you daydream about what it would be like to be in my presence behind closed doors, you have to take a moment to catch your breath.

You are captivated by my warm smile and presence while my girl next door looks enhance my inner beauty, grace and charm. You see me wave to you with a magical spark in my eyes and you feel the intense lust you have for me.

Let me be that fantasy woman for you. While demonstrating passionate virtuosity, I exude sensual confidence to enhance the moment as my intuitive nature allows me to sense your inner desires.

As my demure nature reveals the softer side of me, I consider myself to have a diverse range of interests while in the company of a mature (30 ) gentleman. I also possess a more adventurous side that I am always willing to explore within comfortable parameters for myself and my guest.

With my girl next door looks and down-to-earth personality, you will instantly be drawn to me. As my soft, silky brown hair brushes against you, you feel a tingle of excitement as you catch a glimpse of my curvaceous figure. Immediately you will be at ease in my presence.

You will be led down a path of enchanting desires and complete fulfillment as you find yourself lost in the moment. As the mutual excitement begins to intensify, there is a feeling of reckless abandonment of the everyday stresses of life.

Sign in to follow this