Picture Condoms - Kiss This!

Guest W***ledi*Time

The Associated Press reports, 11 Mar 2011:

NEW YORK -- A condom maker is taking the truism "sex sells" very literally.

A new line of the contraceptives puts advertising not just on the wrapper, but the latex itself.

Graphic Armor Inc.'s new Picture Condoms meet all FDA requirements and it claims they're the first to feature full-color images on the latex. They're starting with a condom branded with the rock band Kiss that shows Gene Simmons' tongue unfurled. Another Kiss version featuring bandmate Paul Stanley is slated for June.

Adam Glickman, CEO of condom retailer Condomania, says the creators are in talks with entertainment companies, energy drinks and designers to put logos and messages on the condoms.

They come in a 3-pack for $7.99.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/11/AR2011031104851.html

C-KPK-3P_1_DT%20(2).jpg

http://secure.condomania.com/prodinfo.asp?number=C-KPK

Guest **ng***1

Why am I not surprised that Gene Simmons is the first for this venture. Totally fits. On the other hand I don't know if my little guy would feel good about this representation.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I'm waiting for the version with pin-stripes printed on it. They say pin-stripes make things look longer.

I'm waiting for the version with pin-stripes printed on it. They say pin-stripes make things look longer.

Just use edible body paints to "pimp your ride" :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm....Suddenly I'm thinking of a roleplay where those KISS condoms might be awesome!! gene-simmons-mag.jpg Yeesh! There isn't anything Gene Simmons won't put his name/face on. He's not that a good a bassist, a below average singer, but the guy is a marketing genius. I'm not sure there's anyone better at pimping himself out and more delusional about himself.

• Like 1

Ho please Simmons, give us all a break. Your right wing megalomaniac personna is the last thing I want to think about when I am having a good time. I am sure I am not the only one. If someone wants to ruin the mood for me, that would do it! Ouach.