Sign in to follow this  

A Perfect Escape....In Whitehorse (New Picture Inside)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Black"][I][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Allow me to be your partner in creating a perfect escapeâ?¦.[/COLOR][/I]

When we meet, you will discover a beautiful woman, educated, creative, full of compassion and positivity . I have a zest for life and an appetite for seduction. I am intellectually blessed, but also well grounded. I am an easygoing woman who can appreciate a glass of fine wine and a good slice of pizza equally. Enjoyment is all about the simple pleasures, the excitement and experiences.

I was born and raised in Canada and am a stunning Euro Canadian mix. I am blessed to have a naturally curvy yet slender figure, with the softest skin you will ever touch. A light sun kissed tan compliments my sparkling green eyes and flowing red hair.

I'm here for that certain someone who seeks something a bit out of the ordinary...not just a brief encounter, or a nice time, but a friendship, an adventure, a passion that gets our hearts racing every time we me. I guarantee that our time together will be far from ordinary. It would be my pleasure to spice up your routine, or just to help you slow down and enjoy life's simple pleasures. I am very generous with my time and affection. Allow me to pamper and spoil you with my seduction.

I will be visiting:
Whitehorse, March 6th - 8th

If you think we'd be a good match, then I would love to hear from you. I can be reached though my website.

*[I][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]The best encounters are planned in advance, therefore I am not able to entertain short notice or same day requests[/COLOR][/I]*

I look forward to hearing from you,
xoxo
Emily[/COLOR][/FONT]

[IMG]http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/emilyrushton/Provocateur-Web--PT2_9517-Edit-1_zpsim981x6h.jpg[/IMG]

Sign in to follow this