Sign in to follow this  

#IamasexworkerandIam...

Guest S****r
Now trending on twitter: #IamasexworkerandIam... Finish the sentence

#IamasexworkerandIam a well-educated professor who loves being a sex worker on the side!

See all the other tweets here [url]https://twitter.com/search?q=%23iamasexworkerandIam&src=typd[/url]
It's pretty fantastic.

#IamASexWorkerAndIAm brilliant, broken, & resilient in ways you cannot even fathom if you're not a #SexWorker.

@IsabellaXXXRose
#IamasexworkerandIam sick & tired of people treating me differently because of my chosen profession.

�@amanda_brooks
#iamasexworkerandiam living a free life. There are serious negatives but living any other way would feel stifling.

#iamasexworkerandiam lucky to be able to call some of the most amazing and inspiring people I know both colleagues and friends.

�@Maggie_McNeill
#IamasexworkerandIam never, ever sorry that I made the decision to become one 18 years ago. Whores are the best people, hands down.

#IamasexworkerandIam able to think for myself.

�@megmunoz
#iamasexworkerandiam aware of how many different stories and circumstances we have.

@skye2earth
#iamasexworkerandiam not "privileged", "empowered", or "happy". But I still want decriminalization of my trade, and my basic human rights.

@Waitingirl13 Mar 23
#IamasexworkerandIam supporting my family, able to not freeze with fear when the bills arrive, and I have partners and friends who are fab

�@clevertravels Mar 23
#iamasexworkerandiam a painter, someone's partner, an aunt, a costumer, a nerd, a book lover, a granddaughter, mother to a pug