Sign in to follow this  

Delilah Rose, last availability before the new year! Available October 25-27, Nov 2nd

[I][CENTER][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]*please note that I will be on hiatus starting November 3rd until early 2017. This is your last chance to see me before I go!*[/I]

[B][SIZE="4"]DELILAH ROSE[/SIZE][/B]
[B][URL="www.xodelilahrose.com"]www.xodelilahrose.com[/URL][/B]
613 909 4463[/B]

[I]Like fine wine, I am a taste to be savoured.[/I]

I am Delilah Rose, a stunning East Indian woman in my early twenties.

While out on a date with you, I am the sweet. intelligent, girl next door. Classy and coy â?? Iâ??m sure we wonâ??t notice the time melt away at a dinner event or a ball. Behind closed doors, during our secret rendezvous, I am the sultry playful kitten eager to learn and ready to pounce. You just wonâ??t be able to get enough. I am intimate and passionate with a touch of rebel.

The gentleman who seeks me out is one who is charming and sophisticated, knows how to treat a woman and is successful with a sense of humour. I expect to be respected, and greeted with gentlemanly behaviour.

Letâ??s get together and see where the night takes us...

[I]Kisses,
Delilah[/I]

[B][U]INCALL LOCATION[/U][/B]
A private and upscale apartment in the Hintonburg area.
Outs are available anywhere within Ottawa. Out fees apply.

[B][U]CONTACT[/U][/B]
PHONE: 613 909 4463 (texts only)

I prefer you contact me through my contact form on my website, but should you wish to email or text me, please include the following:
- Name, Email, Phone number and brief introduction
- Requested date, time and duration of our date - incall or out?
- At least one of the following: Review Board handle, Provider References or LinkedIn

[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this