Sign in to follow this  

Charlie Lanar, Wild and witty - Feb 14-16 in Ottawa!

[CENTER]I am travelling from Montreal with my friend Lou Black to encounter fine gentlemen to share moments of erotic fun.

Meet us in Ottawa from the 14th to the 16th of February! Please get in touch if you would like to meet one or both of us at the same time for double pleasure!

xo
Charlie

[U](for more info : [url]https://www.charlielanar.com[/url] )[/U][/CENTER]
[U][U]
[/U][/U]
[CENTER]****

[/CENTER]
(I have a charming French accent when speaking but also beg your forgiveness for any mistakes in my written English )

Together, we can search for the creation of a special moment, a bubble outside of normal space and time to our sensualities. With you, I want to play in the realm of sexy desires, and let my body wander to the encounter of yours. I'm hungry for moments where we can share tenderness and pleasure, exaltation and the loss of bearings.
For me, new encounters are always unique and exciting. I love the shivers in my body when I open the door to you, the mysterious person soon to be known â?? your eyes, your lips, the lines of your body, the sound of your voice. I search for this ephemeral instant of shyness and excitement preceding the entrance in a world drawn outside of the banality of daily life and work.

I want to meet accomplices to share passionate caresses as much as philosophical thoughts. I want to hear what makes you thrilled and excited. I am known for my attentiveness and my enveloping embraces, as much as for my intellectual cravings.

[I]Looking forward to meeting you.[/I]

[CENTER]***

Please, write to me at [email][email protected][/email].

Indicate the date, time and the length of encounter desired. I will select the people with whom I meet based on our email exchanges.

I do wish to know a few small things about you as well : what is your occupation, what are your hobbies, and what type of encounter or experiences you are looking for. Your precision in these questions facilitates our exchanges and, ultimately, our encounters.[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this