Sign in to follow this  

Zoe Bellecy new in Toronto!

Hi there, thanks for stopping by and let me introduce myself:

Iâ??m Zoe Bellecy, a laid-back and fun-loving tall brunette, who enjoys discreet encounters with kind and courteous gentlemen. My fit and slender physique, shaped by years of dance classes, yoga and Pilates, is sure to delight you. Moreover, you may find my hearty laugh and joie de vivre pretty contagious as I enjoy very much the company of refined men.

In public, Iâ??m your typical girl next door, with that little extra something that catches your eye. In private however, Iâ??m the sexy and naughty girlfriend you wish you had. In addition to my soft touch and warm smile, I have been blessed with silky long legs and natural C-cup breasts that have recently been enhanced to a D-cup, only to dazzle you.

Well-travelled and open-minded, I just came back from a year and a half long journey in Australia, where I spent some fun and lovely times meeting interesting men and refining my skills. All that so I can be the perfect high-class companion you long for and deserve.

Let yourself be charmed by my vivid personality and let my body become yours, for my true wish is to exceed your expectations. Whether you see our get together as a fantasy becoming reality, a pleasurable break from your stressful and busy life, a way to spice up your routine, or a simple date, the outcome will be the same: a marvelous intimate experience of mutual pleasure.
I maintain a healthy body and mind, and youâ??ll always find my appearance well-groomed and polished. Therefore, I would expect the same from you in order to make a closer, more intimate connection. 
Services and donations

Iâ??m currently based in the downtown Toronto.

Incalls: I host in a clean and safe environment, most likely a classy hotel downtown.

warm regards

Zoe bellecy xox

Sign in to follow this