Sign in to follow this  

Quirky,Tattooed and Insatiable - Mind Altering Chemistry

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER]

NOTE: Hair is now purpleish/red.

[B] Profound Hedonism[/B]

160/hh 200/h add $100 to each hour and 60 to each half hour.

Massage rates are located on my website.

Special extended rates possible with enquiry.[/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER][B]______________________________________[/B][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Hi, I'm Shay! [/B]I am an independent Ottawa based companion and spiritual seductress.

Yes, I'm that strange woman walking around downtown with bells in her ears and love in her heart. I ache for more than the small stuff but also enjoy getting lost in the simple things.

I am the quirky, low maintenance girlfriend! I am attracted to the whole concept of intimacy and am also into several fetishes, which include feet and other things that you'd be willing to explore. I am not afraid of being different. I may be weird but I am also truly genuine, cuddly and playful!

I live to write, explore my heart and mind on a spiritual level. I ache to explore what your heart and mind desires and such an endeavour holds no bounds when chemistry is involved.

[B]AN ESCAPE[/B]

I offer companionship to those looking for something new and strange, something soft and romantic, something soulful and energizing. I have experience with several mental ailments such as social anxiety, depression and mood disorders. Never be afraid to take a bite out of this blonde bombshell.

My home is your home. Situated at Main/Lees/417 in the Old Ottawa East area. Enter into warmth and tantalizing smells that consume you with joy and feelings one can express as tranquil. I offer a clean and safe, judgment free environment with ambient light and private atmosphere.

[B]I am located in a cozy little apartment, right off the 417, for those travelling from afar.[/B]

When you encounter an incall with myself you will have clean towels, men's/women's wash available to you along with beverage, mouthwash, and complimentary sweet treats.
[B]
Note: I have a furry housemate named Luna.[/B]
â??
Delve into the possibilities and memories we can share together!
â??
Let's tell tales of those we used to know. Places we live to engulf. Sensuality and fondness shall arise and laughs shall be shared. Won't you join me in our journey? Let's please our taste buds and so much more![/FONT]

Sign in to follow this