Broadways Experience

Here's my story & I'm sticking 2 It. I recently visited Broadways. Not the most attractive building inside or out, but it is clean. I had 5 girls to choose from, feeling I needed some TLC, negotiated on $$ I chose Billy & Danielle. Billy is older, pretty, Busty, Danielle is a smokin blonde, slim, busty. Both have implants, just the right size, I took 1 hour w/ both girls and had a rip-roaring time. The girls undressed me then into the tub, playing w/each other, could'nt keep my hands to myself. In the end was completely satisfied. You must try these girls, Danielle is the younger of the 2, and smokin hot, Billy is hot for the age she is, recommend the 2 together, but either one alone will do, hope you have as much fun as I did. I will repeat, again & again. Word is Kianna from Nevada's is heading to Broadways.

Glad you had fun! I've always wondered that about B'ways - whether you could get a good duo in there. How do you go about asking for that at the front desk, and does anybody know any other duo that work there? I'm looking to expand my horizons and try my very first duo sometime soon...

Guest ***rgi*****9

I always choose my lady first and then once in the room ask her to choose a duo partner. This eliminates the egos and also ensures a great session as they will choose someone who they have chemistry with and avoids the situation where you choose 2 girls who do not get along.

Danielle and Billy are 2 of the best duos I have had at Broadways. Some of the others have come and gone.

After reading the posts i went to broadways last night to see both billie and danielle but only billie was on, so i took billie for an hour. she really likes her job witch made me feel more comfirtable shes an ojder lady but presents her self very well her rates are reasonable and her service was great.

I have had with Billie and Candace awhile back and it was incredible!!! They had me flipping and flopping all over the room for that hr!I thought I was going to expect a mother/duaghter expirience but got a hell of a lot more!! They provided full girl on girl actionand I left feeling like a king.We agreed on $140 each for the full hour.Now all this talk about it makes me wasnt another

Glad you enjoyed Billie, you must try Danielle she is a true lady, & for many other reasons I'll let you find out for yourself. You will not be dissapointed.

I went and saw Danielle last week. 3 red, total, for room and services.

CBJ, Mish, and came on tits. I Luv her fake tits! Not as nice as Nicole's but what are you gonna do. Who else has an enhanced chest at Broadways? Gonna try Savannah George next if I can ever get ahold of her, look for the review.