Sp with best oral skills

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can tell me which current sp they think gives the best cbj/bbbj.

Ive seen Chloe and brittney in the past and they were very orally gifted.

Any input would be great.

Thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can tell me which current sp they think gives the best cbj/bbbj.

Ive seen Chloe and brittney in the past and they were very orally gifted.

Any input would be great.

Thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device

hicapa welcome to cerb

Personally I never respond to these type of questions the answer will differ from person to person what works for me may not work for you. And there is always the risk you could offend a lady you have seen if you do not include her.

Good luck

hicapa welcome to cerb

Personally I never respond to these type of questions the answer will differ from person to person what works for me may not work for you. And there is always the risk you could offend a lady you have seen if you do not include her.

Good luck

Yea, that's pretty good advice.

Hi Hicapa, I think quite a bit will depend on what you like. I believe most ladies will agree with me when I say the best way to get what you like is to ask for it. I don't always do that, some ladies have their own program and that is what they want to do but lots would like to hear what you like. Don't demand , just suggest. Something like " babe what yor are doing feels good, how would you like to use your teath a bit, don't bite , just close them around my shaft a little when you pull back". Something like that.

Personally I like a lot of suction ; like she is going to pull the head right off.

One lady that I gave some suggestions to continued to practice for 15 minutes longer after I made the suggestion and in my oppionion gave me a very good job.

She wrote me message a few months later saying "thanks for the tips, I use them all the time now and get complements"

What could I say, glad to help. lol

chicas