Sign in to follow this  

Charlotte Edwards Toronto Financial District Incall/Outcall [YYZ Outcalls]

Hello gentlemen! I'm back from my June trip out west!

[IMG]https://s25.postimg.org/mr8x66re7/DSC_3506-blurredwatermark.jpg[/IMG]

My name is Charlotte Edwards, a sultry and sensual courtesan who truly understands the need for a discreet and sensual "gentleman's rendezvous". In the past 2 years since I started in this industry, I have earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's most recommended and reliable providers (you will find reviews of me here, and on my website). Let me whisk you away with a passionate affair that will have your toes curling and your heart racing anticipating my next move.... Whether your schedule allows for an afternoon tryst, an overnight of extended indulgence or a weekend escapade, you are in for a romantic treat.

[IMG]https://s25.postimg.org/csnyjphyn/DSC_3548-blurred-edited_1_watermark.jpg[/IMG]

I am available at my private condo in the Financial District for incalls or outcalls by prebooking only. You can look forward to a warm reception, as well as an erotic and seductive experience with me. I prefer the company of mature gentlemen who are 35 years of age or older. I am a very very low volume and discreet provider, and you can rest assured that you will be very well taken care of during our time together. Just be ready because as a highly sought after companion, I will endeavour to engage you in a most natural yet enticing and alluring experience that you will remember for years to come.

Come spend some time with me and try the "Charlotte Experience� for yourself.

[B][U]Quick Facts[/U][/B]

[B]Service style:[/B] Low volume provider
[B]Incall Location:[/B] Private condo in "Financial District�
[B]GFE Incall/Outcall Rate:[/B] $350/h $650/2h $850/3 h
[B]Ethnicity:[/B] Caucasian
[B]Height:[/B] 5'4
[B]Bust:[/B] 34B
[B]Grooming:[/B] Completely bare (lasered)
[B]Smoker/Drinker:[/B] No to both
[B]Incall/Outcall:[/B] Both
[B]Availability?:[/B] By prebooked appointment only
[B]Available To Couples?:[/B] Yes
[B]Available Last Minute?:[/B] Downtown no please prebook, on tour sometimes - please ask.
[B]Restrictions:[/B] NO ROUGH PLAY
[B]Screening?:[/B] Yes, provider references or personal screening required
[B]Website:[/B] [URL="http://www.CharlotteEdwards.ca"]www.CharlotteEdwards.ca[/URL]
[B]Email:[/B] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
[B]Twitter:[/B] [URL="https://twitter.com/MsCharlotteX"]@MsCharlotteX[/URL]

[IMG]https://s25.postimg.org/rr6de4x0v/DSC_3545-blurredwatermark.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=3]Where ecstasy awaits,

Charlotte Edwards[/SIZE]

A recent reference or personal screening is always required for Downtown Toronto incall appointments for my safety and prebooking is necessary to ensure availability.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B][COLOR="#800080"]Limited July Schedule[/COLOR][/B]

Tthis is my availability for prebooked incall appointments in downtown Toronto. Outcalls are also available on a per request basis to your location as well. Please note that prebooking is absolutely essential as I am available by appointment only. I need enough advance notice to be able to screen you and donâ??t actually work every day that I mark as â??available". For Downtown Financial District Incalls please donâ??t wait until the day of to inquire if we have not previously met, or you are not prescreened as I will not likely be able to accommodate last minute inquiries. With a prebooking of 90 min or longer and deposit I can occasionally accommodate outside of the financial district to YYZ, Markham or Vaughn. Please inquire
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Toronto Financial District Incall/Outcall[/COLOR][/B]

[I]Incall location is near Simcoe and Richmond St Sw.[/I]

[B]Wed July 5 [/B] Incall: 8pm-11pm | Outcalls - Flexible after 8

[B]Thurs July 6 [/B] Incall: 10am-5pm or 8pm-11pm | Outcalls - Flexible

[B]Fri July 7 [/B] Incall: 10am-5pm or 8pm-11pm | Outcalls - Flexible

[B][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Cambridge July 8-9[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Wed July 12 [/B] Incall: 10am-11pm | Outcalls Flexible

[B]Thurs July 13 [/B] Incall: 10am-5:30pm | Outcalls Flexible until 5:30pm

[B]Fri July 14 [/B] Incall: 10am-11pm | Outcalls Flexible

[B]Sat July 15 [/B] Incall: 10am-11pm | Outcalls Flexible
[B][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Cambridge July 16-17[/COLOR][/B]
[B]N/A July 18-26[/B]

[B]Thurs July 27 [/B] prebook

[B]Fri July 28 [/B] prebook

[B]Sat July 29 [/B] prebook

[B]Sun July 30 [/B] prebook

[B]Mon July 31 [/B] prebook

[B]Downtown Incall/GTA Outcall Rates:[/B] $350/h $500/90 min $650/2 h $850/3 h $1050/4 h $1200/5h $2000/clock free all day $2500/overnight

[IMG]https://s25.postimg.org/661aqj0a7/DSC_3593-blurredwatermark.jpg[/IMG]

When I am in Toronto, I am available for outcalls to the GTA and special incalls with a 2 hour minimum or longer booking with deposit (for YYZ, Vaughan, Markham, Whitby etc). Please inquire :)

If you're looking for something special, why not book me for a delicious home cooked meal? You choose the type of cuisine, book your appt for dinner and dessert (plus cost of supplies) and I will have dinner ready for you when you arrive, or cook in front of you scantily clad! I would also be happy to entertain you overnight at my place or yours and wake you up with breakfast in bed. Anything is possibleâ?¦

Longer appointments are always available, so please inquire. I would love to accompany you on a romantic dinner date, or to a movie, or spend the night on the town. I prefer longer dates, so when in doubt choose the extended experience so that you can enjoy every moment. :)

For appointments please fill out my booking form, it can be found under CONTACT on my website. I DO NOT accept anonymous bookings via PM. I look forward to making your acquaintance and getting to know each other better time and time again. ;)

[IMG]https://s25.postimg.org/wsdrfi4hb/DSC_3619-blurredwatermark.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4][URL="www.CharlotteEdwards.ca"][CENTER][url]www.CharlotteEdwards.ca[/url][/CENTER][/URL][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE=3]Email preferred [email][email protected][/email][/B][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this