Sign in to follow this  

I love the way you make me horny without even doing anything..

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=gray][U]I hear youre looking for a sexy blonde to play with...[/U][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=sandybrown]â??â??â??[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B][I]Curvy, Busty Blonde at your service ;)[/I][/B][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=magenta]I have a very feminine body and have curves for days. I give excellent sensual massages. I make sure that we both enjoy our time together. I don't stop untill you're satisfied. My reverse body slide will drive you crazy when you feel ALL of my curves slide up and down you when we're all oiled up.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=sandybrown]❤❤❤ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]"Basic" Services: full nude body massage super wet slippery body slides to drive you wild! Hand play (welcomed on me aswell) and a hot steamy shower for two because, believe me, you will need one at the end. [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Georgia] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=12419&pictureid=85025[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[/FONT] [CENTER][B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][U]Services Offered[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Playful Duos with my sexy playmates[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Pleasurable Massage[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Hand Release[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Super wet slippery body slides[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Hand play (welcomed on me as well ;))[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Hot steamy shower for two[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=12419&pictureid=85023[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][U][COLOR=black]My Schedule[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][U][COLOR=black]October 8th[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff00ff][B] [CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER]Sunday 10-4[/CENTER]
[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER]❤[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[B][COLOR=magenta]Call to book me! 613-274-7073[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this