Well ... where to start? I guess a couple days ago I noticed Suzie's ad on Cerb and decided to do some poking around.

I liked what she'd written in her ad (read it carefully you'll get what is described) and sent her a PM to ask about some additional services that weren't specified. We exchanged a couple quick PM's and 2 quick phone calls and we were set.

I met her at a hotel/motel in Kanata ... it was clean and comfortable but definetly no frills, exactly what we needed.

We chatted a bit to get to know each other in various stages of undress. If your looking for a super model, then you'll be disappointed but if your looking for talent then your in luck!

We started with some DFK and moved smoothly over to the bed. Since we didn't know each other before, Suzie asked a couple times what I wanted, I gave her an honest answer and she was eager to please!

We enjoyed each others company several times, with brief cuddles and chats in between ... she is affectionate and intelligent ... both big pluses in my book.

After our arranged time was up, we were able to keep chatting quite a bit longer, which I really enjoyed.

If you like 18 year old spinners, keep looking but if you want woman with some curves and moves you'll want to search Suzie out!

I also had the chance to meet SSM a few weeks ago in Westboro. Although i was horny as hell, i was a tad tired and Mr. Peter was also. However, even then, Suzie was a sweetie GFE, reminding me of the feeling of a cherished one....cuddling, kissing and nice attention to Mr. Peter. I shall see you again, sweetie!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.