Sign in to follow this  

Ever wanted to experience an Exotic Dancer?

[B][I][CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8759&pictureid=58127[/IMG]

In pursuit of an elusive escape? A glimpse of passion in a stolen momentâ?¦ That excitement felt when two bodies collide in a moment of ecstasyâ?¦
Let me invite you to my enchanting oasis, a place when stress melts away and all thatâ??s left is impending raptureâ?¦.

An exotic goddess awaits you with golden tan skin, waist length black hair and a smile to light a roomâ?¦. My earnest thirst for knowledge and adventure has allowed me to walk an interesting path. This has shaped me into truly a creative, elegant, unique deductive temptressâ?¦..I encompass all in one smoldering packageâ?¦

Passionate moments with me youâ??ll find intelligence paired with carnal desires, with a deep individual understanding of passion and eroticismâ?¦.
Seize your chance to make even your most secret desires come true, in utmost styleâ?¦.
Luxe Mulvariâ?¦a woman truly like no otherâ?¦.

Contact me: [URL="www.LuxeMulvari.com"]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this