Sign in to follow this  

Escape to a World of Smoldering Erotica with you exotic Vixen...

[B][I][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=13062&pictureid=89721[/IMG]

Allow me to extend an invitation to my oasis, a place where time stands still. There, you can escape to a world of smoldering erotica and express your true carnal passions and desires freely.YOUR pleasure is truly my passion â??
Iâ??m Luxe Mulvari, an exotic temptress who truly a stunning embodiment of complete seductive femininity. Iâ??m intensely sensual and stunning beauty with waist length ravenous hair, chocolate brown eyes, sumptuous tan skin, alluring dancers body and luscious full lips.

Donâ??t be fooled by my pictures, my charms go beyond the merely physical. You will delight in meeting a lady who is polished to perfection, intellectually stimulating, highly intoxicating yet very down to earth...truly the ideal companion, playmate and discreet confidante all in one smoldering package. I am low volume and only offer longer engagements as I genuinely enjoy to connect on a deeper level with gentlemen of a discerning taste. To me, quality is far superior to quantityâ?¦

Iâ??m swift and changeable, allowing each rendezvous to be personally customized to your fantasies, desires and unique carnal appetites . Let me make all your dreams come trueâ?¦

Contact: [url]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/url][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this