Sign in to follow this  

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11142&pictureid=75837[/IMG]It's hump day:stiletto: Hello everyone!
My name is Selena. I am a sexy little brunette beautiful petite. Captivating you from the moment we meet.
You can trust that every picture is mine. 100% accurate refreshed every few months.

Iâ??m fun, flirty, and great fun to spend time with. I specialize in slow seduction with ultimate pleasure. I am confident you will become addicted to spending time with me once we meet. I adore men and I am not hesitant to show that I am exceptionally spontaneous and that my imagination is endless!

Indulge! let me be your escape. I provide exactly the services we agree upon. welcoming naughty suggestions or requests you'd like to ask. Don't be shy. ( I'm not ;)

Sensual Open minded sessions catered to you.

I have great taste in sensual things - stockings, dress, short skirts , high heels and much more!

I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

I am available for selective well mannered professionals. Attracted to mature, experienced men (35+) If you are respectful and willing to place yourself in my hands, I am happy to meet you. You can count on good company.

Your time with me will be refreshing memorable and in absolute confidence.

I am a truly independent professional companion.

To find out more about me, my services or to set up a date
Contact anytime by P.m
Phone-in 613-483-9730
Email [email][email protected][/email]

Sign in to follow this