Sign in to follow this  

Come, Lay Yourself down...(Anna Harris Re-Visiting St. John' June 25-28th)

...so you can begin to unravel because this is exactly what is needed. Let yourself be encompassed by a continuous flow of touch from hands that know how to get down and through the envelope of your skin. Submerge yourself in this amplified state of pleasure and let yourself truly feel itâ??so delicious, so luxurious. Leave feeling that your hunger for touch has been satisfied.

The form of touch I offer is meant to turn you on and wake you up. It is meant to feel safe, supportive and present. Neither too hard or too soft for your liking, it can lull your body into a space floating between deep relaxation and pleasant arousal, where you are both awake and aware. It's an incredibly blissful state. So the question is: can graciously yield, open yourself to a place of receptivity, and allow me to orchestrate your experience?

Or perhaps you need to be taken in had in an entirely different way. You want a bit more of a challenge that takes you to an edge and asks you to soften. You know who you are. Let's talk. I am a blue-eyed, athletically-lean female who is an accomplished sensualist. I am intense in a quiet and attentive kind of way whether or not I am listening to you share your thoughts or offering you nurturing touch. I am also easy on the eyes,communicative and well-spoken, and in possession of an uncanny ability to create a comfortable vibe.

My services are ideal for the overworked and understimulated, for those curious to explore a broad range of feeling states and relaxation, and for those who have not received good touch in such a long, long time for whatever reason. You will feel incredibly good.

After 8 years in the business, this is something I can pretty much guarantee.

Please be sure to view my website ([url]http://annaharris.wix.com/annaharris[/url]) for further details about my services, rates, and the parameters that I work within.

I respond to inquiries as soon as I can. I look forward to meeting you,

Anna

Sign in to follow this