Layla • Asian • LL • 9022

Not sure what happened to my post .... will try again. 

Pics are very representative of her body, her face not so much. Iit wasn't a big risk as this is the same "agency" I've used for years in Kingston and Belleville, same one that had Lisa/Lily here. 

Description is accurate, she has nice man mades and one of the best butts I've seen on an Asian in a long time. Rockin little body. She is attractive, MILF material but I don't think as old as most of their girls. Awesome little spinner and very enthusiastic service. All the usual fun things. Started in the shower, before we hit the bed she dropped to her knees. She is a bit of a take charge girl, I asked for mutual but she made me wait. It was worth the wait. The amazing part was she went for tissues but it was to mop up any moisture from the shower. During all the time she never wiped once, a small miracle IMO. She obviously likes the taste of herself, I know I did. A nice touch was we went back to shower after the fun and before the massage. 

For the sake of full disclosure, if you need perfect teeth she is not for you. I found her attractive, similar to Lisa/Lily I'd say. Her engrish is not good but she knows all the sex terms, don't expect a great convo. She giggles a bit, not as much as Lily .... I think this is more of a nervous thing as many Asians are similar. After the festivities she did a really decent massage, she has strong hands for sure. 

I asked how long she will be here and was told it depends how busy she is. This is still a trial to test the market here for this agency, I think they fill a niche here for a slightly lower price/ slightly lower level of talent with superior service. If you agree, help keep them here. I place service first but do have limits on looks etc .... Layla is above the bar on all counts. If you liked Lisa/Lily, you should like Layla. 

Layla earns the slurp seal of approval for great value and supreme service. 

I had used Lisa before and on Slurp’s reco I tried Layla and I concur with his recommendation of Layla. She wont be for everyone but depending on your expectations and the price point I’m sure she will more then fufill your needs.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.