Brandy Rose is an amalgam of two directions of sexuality.  If you’re looking for kinky times, steer yourself toward Brandy.  If your preference is relaxing conversation and sensual attention, then Rose is the flower for you to pick.  Whatever your pleasure, Brandy Rose is your favourite downtown Toronto delight.

Brandy:  A complex spicy drink that inspires, intoxicates, and always ignites the soul.

Brandy is a sexy, sultry and provocative woman with an alluring smile and a devilish look in her eye.  She has a tantalizing personality with a creatively erotic mind and enjoys everything that the wicked side of life has to offer.  Her sexuality is a limitless world waiting to be explored.  Brandy is your PSE fantasy come true.

Rose:  A multi-layered flower that is wonderfully sweet.  “There is simply the rose; it is perfect in every moment of its existence.” (R.W. Emerson)

Rose is a sophisticated, sensually seductive woman with a warm smile, soft, brown eyes, and smooth creamy skin.  Experience her captivating personality and bask in the attention of her inquisitive mind.  She is a well-educated and engaging conversationalist, with a wide range of interests.  Feel her enticing charm as it stimulates both mind and body.   Rose is your very own beautiful GFE flower.

I work out of my Penthouse incall location in downtown Toronto, and I can accommodate outcalls in the GTA and surrounding areas.

My rates and schedule can be found at www.brandyxxoo.com (under construction- please revisit soon!) and my twitter handle is @brandyxxoo

I can't wait to meet you!

6C7C5038-.jpg.bda202bf487bb9c50ae809a0aa440514.jpgCosby.thumb.jpg.c0e6300e377fc3c256dce7816bca07ed.jpgIMG_-mmf86i.thumb.jpg.761aeac4edf86638017ee4a71066e349.jpg

Edited by BrandyRose