!Blonde Next Door Experience!

The Blonde Next Door Experience

This Week (August 8th to 12th) 

Available Thursday after 12 pm - 9 pm, Friday 10 am (with notice night before) - until 11:30 am. Saturday - any time with sufficient notice.

Daniella Blanc here. I am your girl-next-door-you-would-never-know service provider. My service is passionate and sincere, however, I have decided to provide a no-frills approach to my client base. No professional photos, no professional website and a modest in call location -- all of these are by choice as I want to provide a no-frills natural environment by advertising as your favourite blonde next door, hence the username. No fancy candles, no high-end linens or fancy decor, just a fun environment that is facilitated by me. If you are very much about the service from the provider (genuine, fun, sensual and passionate) over the frills, I am your perfect service provider.
I am curvy and full-figured - curves all in the right area!

As for location, I am in the Alta Vista area, approximately. I have a small dog and cat who are contained during sessions. I am a non-smoker, non-drug user and rarely drink. 

Rates for Private Companionship

30 minutes = $100.00
45 minutes = $150.00
60 minutes = $180.00

Longer sessions please contact.

Current Payment Options

I only accept cash payments at this time, please check my NEW Twitter for some photos and information (@Blanc_Daniella).

Contact Etiquette

Please text me at 613-714-5189. I am okay with phone calls but I will not discuss restrictions, services provided or turn ons via telephone conversation, text would be a better option when discussing personal subjects. Preference goes to gentlemen who text via a real number over texting apps. Users who have a presence on review forums and lyla can be considered. 

1.jpg
IMG_7153.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
b.jpg
assshot.jpg
IMG_0287.jpg

• Like 2