Sign in to follow this  

Cathy and Angel Starr

Imagine having had a fantasy of almost 40 years, and then after all of that time, having it realized. The thing is that not only was it realized, but it surpassed any prior expectation and anticipation.

It helped a lot that it happened with two women that I have come to know previously, two women who I happen to really like a lot and two women who obviously really like each other. I teased them that in fact the time donation should have come from them to me for giving them the opportunity to get together again!

As much enjoyment as they got from each other, it was always clear that I was their focus.

Another imagine - laying on a massage table, one set of skilled hands touching and massaging, eyes closed, enjoying, relaxing, and then for the first time ever a second set of hands working on a different part of my body. I have to say that I cannot describe what that initial sensation was like.

They love to tease and they know that I like to be on the recipient end of that, so when we moved to a bedroom, their preparations and setup were awesome. I experienced sensory overload, even initially with non-visual and non-tactile participation from me. but hearing and imagining the stimulating play between the two of them was incredible. Teasers - YES.

They did not leave me out though, and the next period of time was probably one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Touching, being touched, watching, being watched, all of us are surely voyeurs as well as exhibitionists. I am clearly a man who enjoyed the experience, but for me and just as good, was being with two beautiful women who were equally enjoying each other as much as I was.

The senses were all engaged and stimulated, and the end results for all of us were amazing.

Would I like to repeat? You have no idea how much, and knowing the two of them and their love of variety it would be different and even better than the first time.

What more can I say other than that the reality was even better than the fantasy, and if you have an opportunity to meet these two great women together, then it will be an experience that will be remembered forever. I know that it will always be with me.

Thanks Cathy and Angel. Two great people, two beautiful women, and once again for me, two great teachers.
ã??

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this