Sign in to follow this  

Alexa cummings

Alexa Cummings
I will begin with a question that contains the oxymoronic term â??serious funâ?: do you want serious fun? If you do, then seek out Alexa. It may seem presumptuous on my part to think that my idea of fun with a lady is some universal standard that all men must aspire to. Maybe so but once in a while an event or person comes along that simply sears themselves onto our consciousness, suffusing our entire being with wonderment. Men of CERB, such has been my encounter with Alexa.

Being a highly visual person in the area of sexual attraction, I go for ladies of average body build but with rounded hips and full buttocks. No other body type can get me aroused ( is this a case of psychological impotence?) and in Alexa I got even more - amazing eyes set in a stunningly beautiful face, â??manageableâ? boobs and flawless skin to boot.

Now, Cerbites , there is more to this lady than the raw physical attributes she has been endowed with. Her hygiene is top notch, she is vivacious, she is considerate. I was really touched when, after I had orgasmed, she sweetly asked me whether I wanted another shot.

And also, and also, and also â?? she is naughty! Hardly had we exchanged pleasantries after she entered my abode than she stripped off her tight pants revealing a crimson bikini with a big bow pinned at the back! One could see her round, plump buttocks in all its glory!

I am not a young man and so my virility is not as that of years gone by; in fact those who study human sexuality claim that as a man ages, he needs stronger stimuli to get aroused. It is a testament to Alexaâ??s sexual allure that I was aroused easily. A moment when my ego hit stratospheric level was when, during a doggy act, she told me to hang on for my male member was getting bigger inside her! A younger man with Alexa will need an industrial suction pump to deflate his male member, so to speak. Such is her sexual allure.

The morning after our encounter, I felt like a young man. I can really say with the late godfather of soul that â??it is a new dayâ?.
Would I repeat with Alexa? You bet I would repeat, and repeat and repeat and�����..

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this