Sign in to follow this  

Madison

I always do some research before booking someone. Madison does not have a lot of reviews out there but there was something about her that caught my eye so I gave Peter a call. Booking with Peter was a pleasant experience and he let me know when she was running a bit late which was appreciated.

I was very happy with my decision to see her. I thought she was very attractive. Black hair, blue eyes. In fact great eyes and a terrific smile. I did manage to look down from her eyes and thought her figure was pretty awesome too, especially in the top she had on.

Her first language is french. I had no real problem with her English, it was fun, like when she said â??I need to eat some glassâ? (glace = ice). Je parle français un peu and that helped. I was tempted for a moment to write this in part french, part English but that could have messed with a lot of people who might read this, and taken me a lot longer to write. I had a great multi hour conversation with her. This is very important for me, I need an encounter to be more than a list of services or positions accomplished. Of course there were other activities besides talking. In this area, she surpassed my expectations in terms of â??serviceâ?.

Would I see her again? - oui, certainement.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this