Sign in to follow this  

Nautica

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]There was something that intrigued me about Nautica, one of the newest members of Cerb, here in the East. Donâ??t know whether it was her initial pics, her welcome message or just a good vide!! Sure am glad I let my intuition guide me..[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]An exceedingly attractive lady with a body to kill, Nautica appeared at the door wearing a tight pair of jeans, open backed top and her eyes sparkled as we said hello and then welcomed me with a long, sensual kiss that was a sign of things to come.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]We opened a bottle of wine and chatted very freely to get to know each better in between kisses and tender nibbles. It was obvious that both of us wanted more than nibbles and kisses. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]We then spent our time becoming acquainted with ones anotherâ??s every curve and crevice. Once we were both in a state of serene and udder relaxation from the wonderful massages we then further explored each otherâ??s bodies inch by inch. Nautica is very receptive to light tickling on the neck, back and bum and in fact seemed to really enjoy a vigorously aggressive booty massage. She absolutely loves to kiss and feel that sense of closeness and cuddling. We continued our delectable evening with a memorable mix of GFE and PSE delights including an enjoyment of toys, a definite expression of her pleasure vocally and Nautica certainly desires to please and be pleased. Intelligent and an excellent communicator (among her other wonderful talents!!), she is a lady that one feels very much at ease with.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Thanks so much Nautica for a wonderful evening, and I am certain that we will be enjoying many more hours together in the future!![/FONT][/SIZE]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this