Sign in to follow this  

Jone Jett

[FONT="]I've outcalled [B]Jone Jett[/B] twice now the past couple of weeks, and I must say she's been a blast![/FONT] :bj2:

[FONT="]Booking was easy with fun and flirty texts.[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][I]The First Time:[/I]
Jone arrived and was dressed nice (black sheer blouse with grey skulls and straight black skirt for the â??professional alt girl lookâ??), with all smiles. I welcomed her to my place and offered a drink while chit-chatting, having a good laugh and exchange. She likes to â??learn and playâ??, as it says in her ad. So we didâ?¦[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]I began kissing Jone in the kitchen, which she did well for what I like, nice tongue work and soft lips. Passionate. After losing the blouse, she revealed a nice fancy black bra which opened from the front (as I remember I didnâ??t even try lol ), and upon slipping out of the skirt was left in a sexy black g-sting. Bringing her into the living room I sat her on one end of my recliner couch where I got naked and we started on some stiff BBBJ. I asked if she had ever given an up-side-down BJ, which she had not, so she laid down with her back over the edge of the couch and kept going. From here I played with her sweet tits and applied some Digits, seeing she was wet and enthusiastic for more.[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]Next, I reclined the couch and got her to go up-side-down with her ass sitting where oneâ??s head usually lays on a recliner (her being backwards inclined) â?? opening her legs for DATY, slowly building some more early moans. She was shaved, responsive and got wetter and more reactive to my tongue before I slipped on a jimmy for FS, sliding my hard, throbbing cock in her propped legs up at the edge. With the escalating, changing rhythm, it was hot to see her lay inclined downward and her sweet tits rocking up and down! Moaning and groaning, grasping for breathe. We then went doggie style for a bit before I had her lie on the floor at the other end of the recliner onto her shoulders, lifting her mound and ass into the air while I did more DATY and sunk my cock in again for another stretch. She then got on her knees while doing sometime I noticed was different, and cute. She bounces her ass and body up and down in sync with bobbing her head on my cock (compared to girls whom only bob their head and not their whole body). To finish, I laid her upside down on the recliner again and pumped her lips from atop before ending with a glossy COF.[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][I]The Second Time: [/I]
Jone arrived in sexy causal alt attire (which I like to see â?? girls casual, more natural if you will) , as it was raining. Pleasant greetings again before getting a drink and she going to change out of her wet clothes. To my most pleasant surprise, she returned upstairs to my room wearing a sexy black bra, black pull-sting bikini bottom and incredible black platform stripper shoes which had black strings which wrapped-up around her calves. Hot! Hot! HOT!! (She had just returned from TO on a shopping trip, and I guess rearing to show them off â?? lucky me!) All around great alt girl stripper look! I then proceeded to ask her if I could put electrical tape â??Xâ??s on her tits, which she said was cool (and she thought it would be good for her stripper look too), so I did, and I also asked if I could blindfold her while she blew me, was she said was cool too. So we went downstairs to my couch and I blindfolded her while she blew me. It was fun to guide her :grin:[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]I then laid her on her stomach and got her to grab her sexy heels while I tapped my cock on her tongue and lips, and fucking her lips a little, holding her hair. After a few minutes of sucking and spanking that delicious ass, I removed the blindfold to get her up to fuck. She tied her bikini bottoms to her leg and propped her ass up on the end of the recliner where we had played before, and happy to do so again. This time with â??black Xâ??sâ?? jiggling up and down :grin: (hehe) I then got her up and she reverse cowgirl rode me while I sat in the recliner and she squatted down on my rod. After that, she grabbed a dildo, went upside down again and tickled herself to see about squirting, which she climaxed to, and did! So I lapped up the juicy cascade and stuck my cock in again for more hard fucking, with both of us cumming for the finale. Happy Happy Joy Joy!![/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]Like I said above â?? [COLOR=DarkRed][I][B]Jone was a Blast![/B][/I][COLOR=Black] ([I]twice even, hehe[/I])[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]If seeking something similar, I recommend contacting her to see what clicks! ;)

[I][FONT="]Play Safe & Happy Hobbying Everyone![/FONT][/I]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this