Sign in to follow this  

Natasha

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I finally had the chance to meet Natasha. We could not adjust our respective schedules during her last visit to Halifax. So when I saw her ad on BP, I contacted her and booked right away. She is always very easy to communicate with, either by phone or text.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]She welcomed me at her hotel room with a warm kiss. She looked exactly as on her pictures. But what I could not see from her ads is her very sensual demeanor, added to her soft voice loaded with such sexual energy which gives her a femme fatale resemblance. I quickly felt the urge to get up close and personal with delicate kisses all over her body, includingâ?¦ yes right there where I spent quite a while as she was so deliciously tasty. She has gorgeous curves than made my hands go all over her body as my lips and tongue kept exploring all of her most intimate parts. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]She is very responsive in a way that feels natural. Those endless legs of hers felt like avenues to forbidden pleasures. Her touch on my skin was very soft. Have I said anything about her kissing quality yet? An initial and long kiss made me want to go back to her soft lips frequently all along our time together. She gives an amazing bbbj. And deep, so deep that it will make the well-endowed one a happy manâ?¦ She has that amazing capacity of handling very energetic sex with lots of stamina and remaining so sensual that made me wanting more until I exploded all overâ?¦ (censored haha!). I wonâ??t go into further private details. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Natasha is very open-minded. Things unfold naturally with her. YMMV always applies, as for anybody else. But it sounds there isnâ??t much she hasnâ??t already tried at least once. She has a profile here under SexyQuebecGirl, which sounds like an understatement to me. She is very pleasant to talk to and has interesting things plannend in her life. She kept being very cuddly and affectionate during the chat. I am already looking forward to her next visit. And if I donâ??t ever have the chance to meet her again, I will keep very fond memories of our fun naughty time together:handjob:. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Tendres bisous partout partout Natasha.[/FONT][/SIZE]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this