Sign in to follow this  

Porscha and Felina Rose

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Having enjoyed the company of both Felina and Porscha in one-on-one encounters over the past little while, I was intrigued by the thought of a duo with these 2 vixens. As is always the case with Felina, communication was a breeze and after a few innuendo laden texts, our get together was all planned. On the day of the big event, I could hardly wait, arriving early to make sure I wouldnâ??t get caught in traffic. I strolled in to Felinaâ??s Incall to find my two partners eagerly awaiting my arrival. We made our way to the couch where enjoyed some wine and conversation, catching up from our last encounters. As we all agreed, the wine and conversation was the preamble to the upcoming sensual pleasures of the Sexy Seniorita and the Horny Librarian. Who was I to argue, so I quickly made my way to the shower to freshen up.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]As I entered the bedroom, the ladies were waiting and seeing as how we had gotten our conversation out of the way, we got straight to business. In a nutshell, there was non-stop kissing, fondling, strokingâ?¦..and that was the two ladies!!! Oh yes, and I was involved too LOL. I went from one sexy woman to the other, and then back again. Hands were roaming, tongues were exploring, lips were kissingâ?¦.it took everything I had to keep from exploding until finally the inevitable occurred and we collapsed in a sweaty, panting, wet and completely spent mess. We then lay there in each otherâ??s arms recovering from what could only be described as carnal bliss. Eventually I left the warmth of the bed, made my to the shower to tidy up and got dressed. My encounter left me with plenty of fabulous memories to carry me through the upcoming weekend with a smile on my face.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Now that Felina is going to start concentrate on growing her massage clientele, I can suddenly feel my back stiffening up. Or is it something else thatâ??s stiffeningâ?¦.. hahaha[/FONT][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri] [/FONT][/COLOR]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this