Sign in to follow this  

Annie @ Moonbay

Annie is cute. Seriously cute. Tiny and cute. Tiny with cute little bewbs with cute lil nips. Cute lil butt. Cute thin legs. You might say I found her cute. Adorable even. Very friendly despite engrish issues. She greeted me in a cute sexy lil bikini and a few cute lil kisses. We went for the SF2 and she forgot to remove the bra somehow. Luckily we remembered how to get it off so I could see her cute bewbs. Nothing exceptional in the shower, got clean and the nice intro â??â??â??â??. She looked cute while she was doing it.

Nothing exceptional with the services but nothing terrible. She shoved her cute lil tongue down my throat and it was off to the races. Her cute lil kitty tasted great and clean. I'd rate her â??â??â??â?? skills slightly above average and she was nice and tight for the main event. It wasn't mind blowing sex but very enjoyable. After the shower she even tried to make some cute lil jokes.

Annie earns the slurp seal of approval if for no other reason, because she is so darn cute :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this