Sign in to follow this  

Nyomi Blu

I have been putting this off for far too long.
I saw this gorgeous woman last week when she was in town. Talk about a seductress!! I can't say enough about this lady.
You are greeted at the door of her upper end incall by Nyomi wearing a sexy bra and pantie set with a sheer cover up giving you a hint of what lies below it.
She immediately greets you with a hug and a kiss, not just a kiss, but a long drawn out, breath taking, tonsil â??â??â??â??â??â??â??, oh my god i gotta come up for air kiss.....and it just gets better from there. She says she loves to kiss....well, that is an understatement And this is how she greeted me.
I took a deep breath and asked if I could grab a quick shower to which she replied go right ahead just don't be too long. With that i grabbed a shower, and believe me I didn't take too long
I came out of the shower and back into the room and there she was in all her glory This is one gorgeous woman. All curves and softness that just loves to be kissed I think I said that before but damn, it is so true.
She went from kissing me on the lips to kissing me all over and finally giving me a â??â??â??â?? til I could not take any more and said to her now it my turn.
I went down on her and had a fine dining esperience. sweet and very reposnsive A genuine pleasure. After that experience went into the mish position (she asked which position I liked) and lasted a total of about 2 1/2 seconds ( i know it was a bit longer) but it was over way too fast.
Guys..Nyomi is a gem not to be missed. She said she might be back next month, I hope so I know i will definitly book longer with her next time Would love the overnight session, but woudl need paramedics on standby.

Did I mention she loves to kiss?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this