Sign in to follow this  

Mya Moore

I had seen Mya a couple of years ago on one of trips out west and when I saw she was coming to Winnipeg I jumped at the chance to see this gorgeous lady again, Booking was easy and on the day of our appointment I made the short trip into Winnipeg to see her. She met me at the door of her upscale incall and made me very welcome with a hug and a kiss. I quickly grabbed a shower and was back out and ready for action in a flash. I quickly divested her of her special outfit that shows off her magnificent breasts and ass, that she had worn for the occasion and we proceeded onwards and in this case downwards. A very receptive and responsive lady that loves â??â??â??â??. After a few minutes of this she insisted on going down on me for a â??â??â??. after just about bringing me to completion we quickly went into doggy and I exploded in her. The sight of that magnificent ass banging agianst me is a sight that I will wake up to for many a night in the future. If you are a boob man with a side of ass you will love this woman. She is very fun to be around, not a clock watcher and able to hold a conversation. All in all a great time was had by me. Would definitely recommend, I know I will return

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this