Sign in to follow this  

Exotic Bobbie in Ottawa

Welcome Back Exotic Bobbie!

How does one come back to the vocation of sharing companionship after an extended absence? How do you do it in the dead of winter with a new city, new apartment, with all your past companions living halfway across the country....Jump in with both feet of course!

This week I was happy to welcome Exotic Bobbie back into the world of companionship. After some time off and a recent relocation from the Maritimes to Ottawa, Bobbie has brought her oh-so dangerous curves back and we should all be thankful. These curves have apparently in the past brought great pleasure to the world of exotic dancing and private companionship so they are well suited for a return. She has a great energy, is a very positive person and shows an intense willingness to please. It comes through in her dedication to work as she clearly loves what she does.

After some very friendly texts back and forth, I visited Bobbie in her new Lowertown digs, which were easy to find, lots of parking. She greeted me with a smile and was dressed to show off her ample 38 specials. She has a great girl next door look to her that many desire. She would be the first to admit that she has put on some weight and is in the process of losing it but hardly anyone would complain about her curvy physiqueâ?¦itâ??s definitely an asset that should be displayed proudly!

Without providing details of our conversational time together, it is safe to say that Bobbie and I enjoyed our time and have plans to see each other again soon. She is a great conversationalist and rumour has it she is shopping for new lingerie today....so if you like seeing ample cleavage she will have some new ways of showing it!

I would encourage readers of this to engage Bobbie for some 1x1 time. She has past experience in the service industry and is focused on you as you enjoy your time together. She is very open minded, vocal, flexible and receptive to new ideas.

As mentioned earlier, Bobbie was well received in the Maritimes and there is still a reco thread for her there...mod may choose to move it over to Ottawa or leave these 2 threads separate...up to them....

All i know is i'm very proud to write the first review of Exotic Bobbie 2.0....the sequel! Welcome to un-retirement...the benefits are all ours!

All the best Bobbie, see you soon!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this