Sign in to follow this  

Isabelle @ Mirage

A â??Belleâ? in english is defined as â??a beautiful girl or woman, especially the most beautiful at a particular event or in a particular group.â? So the question becomes: â??Is Isabelle a Belle?â? She most certainly is! Mirage has done it again in providing yet another sultry spinner. She is well reviewed and with good reason.

I am one who plans way ahead whenever possible, and sometimes, as Tom Petty would say, â??the waiting is hardest part.â? Knowing Isabelle has been in town for a few days already but not being able to see her until today was excruciatingâ??and now I know why! When I arrived, we kissed and I gave her my gift bag. I told her I was (as always) freshly showered and shaved (upper and lower), but â??I will do anything you want me to doâ? (meaning I would do a quick rinse if she so desired.) She jumped on that sentence without a momentâ??s hesitation to say: â??You sound like meâ??I will do anything you want me to do!â? Is that the way to start a session or what?

She is strikingly good-looking. Her hair has perfect blonde highlights. Isabelle has a winsome smile with great teeth, and sweet, bright eyes that hold the promise of much naughtiness to come. She was just my type: a shapely spinner with proportional breasts and a delightful derriere! Isabelle puts her whole heart and soul into everything which translated into an amazing, totally satisfying date. The really good news is that Isabelle will return to our fair city!

There is a world of difference between SPs who are in this â??for the money,â? and those who actually â??love what they do.â? Mirage has found a way to discover these gems, and I am very grateful! Special thanks Taylor and Andy and the Mirage organization.
[url]http://mirage-entertainment.cc/ottawa/isabelle.html[/url]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this