Sign in to follow this  

Madison and Elle @ The Brass Club

I donâ??t know how many fans of Queenâ??s â??We Are the Championsâ? are reading, but it doesnâ??t matter. Think of your favourite song and how it makes you feel. Now think how you would feel if, having never heard the song before, you only heard the words spoken (no music) or only heard the music played (no words). Neither is as nice as hearing both because the pleasure derived from music and words together is greater than the pleasure of just the words or music alone. This is synergy â?? the creation of a whole greater than the sum of all its parts. Last evening two incredible elements were combined to produce a dynamic duo of synergistic sensuality â?? Madison and Elle @ The Brass Club.
:biggrin:

Holy neutron bomb caped crusader, tell me more!
:icon_exclaim:

I booked the appointment for 6:30 and arrived to my usual aperitif â?? tea, Earl Grey, hot! Waiting at the bar were night (Madison; brunette, slim and limber) and day (Elle; sunshine gold, willowy and supple). Both were dressed to impress. Madison was wearing a clinging white dress; at the same time low and high cut â?? with her impressive décolletage peeking out of the low-cut top and the bottom of her impressive ass peeking out of the high-cut bottom! Elle was wearing a tighter-than-skin-tight blue pull-over dress that emphasized her flaming hot bod without detracting from one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. They were enjoying a bit of â??bubblyâ?? so we had a chance to connect before retiring to The Brass Room.
:icon_wink:

Three on a sofa is fun, fun, fun! Hugs and kisses from two directions is wonderful and the warmth of two nubile maidens pressing against you is intoxicating. Elle was the first to start the reveal, with Madisonâ??s help of course. One must take control in these situations however, or too much will be revealed without oneâ??s own participation. Elle also has a nice bum; warm, smooth and oh, so kissable. Madisonâ??s ass is rapidly becoming a legend; round, petite and also oh, so kissable as well. Wait â?? did they just kiss each other? Yes â?? do it again â?? there it is â?¦ THERE IT IS!!! My turn? â?? Excellent!

Now for our shower. The Brass Room has a larger shower than the other rooms, with lots of warm water and space for at least five comfortably or maybe more for one gigantic, continuous body slide! Showering is always a favourite element of my sessions and with three, there is always something more pleasurable occurring than can be accomplished by four hands alone. While you are massaging some breasts, tummy or a bum, two more hands appear to give you far more pleasure! I suspect Elle is a bit of a romantic, her shower cuddles are amazing! Now, a good drying off, for your massage awaits.
:D

The king bed in the Brass room is perfect for three for a massage. Both ladies are attentive to their duties. Madison working on the back and shoulders; Elle on the legs and feet with both meeting in the middle. The roomâ??s mirror is now your best friend so let the voyeur in you appreciate the beauty it reflects. Duo body slides - itâ??s fun to watch â?? everyone likes to watch!! Again, not too much oil or lotion, just enough. When Elle says a massage would feel good, Madison and I quickly agree to give her one. I did not appreciate all of Elleâ??s intangibles until she was stretched out before me; enjoying her massage with the occasional sigh and that smile â?? so sexy! She seemed to be as swept up in the moment as I was!! Unfortunately, time passes inexorably and thank God, for I was near the breaking point.
:wink:

When the two cuddled up beside me I was in heaven. How they work their magic is between us three but you should accept the challenge and spend time with the two of them.
:ThankYou:

I found a 1 hour session just too short a time to fully enjoy the undivided attention Madison and Elle â?? a 90-minute session would be the minimum and definitely in order. I think a solo session with Elle would also be divine and I am not going to wait long before booking. Donâ??t you wait either, for Madison and Elle together are even better! The Brass Club is a stylish place that welcomes its members with open arms. Conscientious staff; a good bar; food if you like â?? this is a good place to be â?? at least for me. Try it, and Victoria of course, and I believe it will be a good place to be for you as well. Both Elle and Madison have the Silver Sailor Seal of Approval!
:icon_twisted:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this