Sign in to follow this  

Holly @ The Brass Club

I found myself in downtown Ottawa one Tuesday night and thought it would be a good time to re-visit The Brass Club. I got there a little late (8:45) and the only lady who was free for an hour was Holly. Holly is a new MA there and new to MAing; that however, in no way diminished the attention I got. She tries very hard to please.

Holly is a fit, young, with blond long hair, and stands about 5â??7â?, which was perfect for me, a shorty. Iâ??m a B&E man (breasts and eyes) and hers are both (or is that four?) exceptional. Her eyes actually reminded me of Natascha McElhone, formerly on Californication and now on Designated Survivor. Yes, they are that big. She is also a pleasant conversationalist, and surprisingly with the difference in our ages, we had lots to discuss.

We started with a steamy shower (the water was hot too ;-) ), dried off and then down I went for my massage. Holly has a deft touch, and help worked out a perennial knot in my lower back. I reciprocated, giving her a bit of a massage, and before you know it, well, you do know itâ?¦ The time went fast, but I never felt rushed. We even cuddled a bit at the end.

I certainly enjoyed it and would fully recommend Holly at the Brass club. She is a gem.

-Alg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this