Sign in to follow this  

Bianca: Blonde BP Spinner

Greetings Cerbians ...

I have seen Bianca twice in the past few months, and am blending my reviews together.

I first visited the lovely Bianca in January.

If you text her, she will get right back to you. No BS.

She was Downtown. I knocked, she opened, I entered the Suite.

Bianca had her hair up, and she is a beauty.

The pictures are definitely hers.

I was surprised and enchanted by her husky voice.

I was entranced by her lovely face and feminine curves.

When her clothes came off I was in awe. She has a rock-hard petite frame, like a gymnast's body, or someone who does Pilates 24/7.

English is not her first language, but overall her oral skills are sublime. She is small but powerful, bless her little heart! ð??

We finished eye to eye, on time and on Budget.

Would I repeat? Absolutely.

She comes into Ottawa fairly regularly, and should be on every Punter's TDL.

Today our schedules coincided, and I made a second booking.

I learned from a previous visit that Bianca can be very particular, so I was careful to take her suggestions regarding timing.

I bicycled over to the Upscale location, texted, was buzzed in, elevatored up, knocked, and stepped inside to renew our acquaintance.

Bianca greeted me with a hug and a smile. She is sweet and petite, but feisty! ð???

She can be a bit quirky and abrupt, no doubt because she is used to Men falling over her.

Also, English is not her first language. However, we smiled and hugged and made our way to the King-size bed.

We quickly disrobed, and I once again appreciated her smooth, taunt, and beautiful little body. ð???

Bianca asked if I wanted to give her a nice massage, but I said "No thanks, let's do other things instead!" ð???

Bianca's English is decent, but in other ways her oral skills are quite admirable! She appreciates being pleased in return.

Soon we were Eye to Eye. I was enjoying every second of the sweet sensations, and she was definitely responding to the Ole Maverick Magic.

Bianca made demands, and I complied. I enjoyed the view as she went over the top. Splash One!

I turned her over and pushed to a thundering crescendo of my own. The Eagle has Landed!

Afterwards, we chatted a bit as I caught my breath. We went back and forth while she remained comfortably and delightfully au naturel.

The elevator deposited me outside in the afternoon sunshine, wobbly-legged and dizzy, but happy.

Am definitely looking forward to another visit. If she lived in town I would be dropping by at least once a week.

Maverick Out.
ð??©ð??²

Greetings ...

I was happy to see Bianca's ad today and texted her for location and availability.

Bianca texted right back, and followed up later, a nice change from some of the BP Princesses. ð??¸

I set up an appointment, and resolved to be early.

The quickest route was in the bike lanes with the buses and automobiles whizzing by a couple of inches from my handlebars. I personally think that putting bicycle lanes on main thoroughfares is insane, but at times it comes in handy. ð??² ð???

I arrived a bit early, and saw a petite Blonde get out of a vehicle with a couple of her GFs. She was looking mighty fine in those short shorts! ð??

Bianca was ready at the exact time. She texted, I elevatored up, knocked, and stepped inside.

Bianca was really friendly and happy. She gave me one of the French double kisses like an old friend. Ooh la la! ð???

We disrobed and jumped into the King-sized bed. We kissed and chatted, and I marvelled at her silky smooth skin.

She gave me some wonderful kisses, and kept going at my request. I felt like a King in the King. ð???

Usually we do some things but Bianca wanted other things, and so I complied. It was nice to look at her lovely face up close. She is really pretty! ð??¸

Soon she demanded her favourite, and I settled in for some serious work. ð??·

Bianca was humming and chattering away in French as I did my level best to make her happy. I admired her petite and supple frame outlined against the white sheets. ð???

It was definitely heating up in the Suite. Bianca was pleased and so was I.

A whispered request, a spin, and we were back face to face for some more delightful sensations. Bianca demanded more lube, so more lube it was. â??

We thrashed and writhed as the temperature climbed. Bianca said it was tres chaud in a husky and sexy voice. Tres biens! Oui, Oui, Oui! ð???ð??¥

Afterwards, I tried to catch my breath and gain equilibrium as we dressed and chatted.

There was a lot of awkward Boy-Girl interaction, and some awkward pauses. ð?¤?

I was reminded of the language barrier as we chatted and kissed, and was taken by surprise when Bianca left the room with me! ð???

We walked down the corridor and caught the elevator as easy as anything. We were in the elevator and it hit me that this was the petite sweetie I had seen earlier, and did my best to tell her so. She understood what I was saying! ð???

She linked up with her GFs, and I bicycled into the night. I went up to Parliament Hill and admired the view by the Centennial Flame. Life is good in the National Capital. ð???ð??¥

Now I am quaffing some Coronas and reflecting on another great day in Punters' Paradise. �

As a cautionary note, sometimes I get carried away in the spirit of the moment after visiting one of the lovely BP ladies.

My experiences may not be replicated by everyone, but they are truthful accounts of my adventures. Forgive me if I wax rhapsodic.

On my first visit my immediate impression was that Bianca's pictures are a few years old. However, when she put her hair down and started speaking in her husky and sexy tones I was hooked.ð??£

In retrospect she may be a bit curvier than shown in the pics. She may be 108 pounds instead of 105. However, she is a 5'0 petite, feisty, and lovely Gal. ð???

If you visit her, bring your "A" Game, and don't be late! ⏳

Am looking forward to our next rendezvous.

MP out.
ð?» ð??² ð??©

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this