Sign in to follow this  

Paris

Was stuck in the west end this morning and couldnâ??t see my regular so decided to roll the die and see what I can come up with. I guess you can say its a TOFFT since I couldnâ??t find a review anywhere prior to the visit.

The receptionist at Paradise gave me the option of Kandi (seen her, had a great time a few occasions already) or Paris. Parisâ?? profile looks really hot so I agreed and showed up at the agreed upon time.
[url]http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca/site/pariss-profile/[/url]

Typical shower and on the table when she arrived and all I can say is...�whoa�.

Slim, fit but have her curves, tall (5â??11â?), blonde, great smile, very friendly, and facially bears a resemblance to Angelina Jolie, for those who will inevitably ask.

Sheâ??s been in the business for a few weeks only and so is slowly building her clientele but she was very comfortable in her skin and exuded sexiness and confidence. She told me she was a dancer previously.

Massage was slow, good, light to medium pressure and she took direction well. BS was really fun with a lot of oil. Then the flip and more sliding around, giving me a great view of her enhanced DDâ??s. Light kisses and roaming hands added to the fun.

Finish was very good and I took her full option. ;). I had a great time and judging by her physical reaction to my curious digits I could tell she enjoyed it too. I would definitely repeat.

If youâ??re looking for a fun time with a lot of eye candy, Iâ??d check out Paris.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this