Sign in to follow this  

Violet at CMJ

Although Violet has a thread already as a SP, I believe her new career as a MA deserves its own thread. Mods please delete if I am mistaken.

I spent some quality time with one of my ATF yesterday, the well known and still lovely Violet (ex-Mirage SP) whoâ??s now settling into her new career of MA at CMJ.

I was one of the first to review Violet when she came on the scene 2 years ago (I still canâ??t believe its been 2 years) and we havenâ??t seen each other in over a year so I was really happy to see her back on the landscape again when I came upon her ad on BP. Iâ??m not a member of CMJ so I relied on her signing me in as a guest which was not a problem. We texted back and forth and found a mutual time that worked. Due to her being new to the place and their booking system there was a bit of a glitch but it was sorted out without drama so I was glad.

I havenâ??t been to CMJ in a while so it was impressive being lead down the corridor to the newly built rooms. They were cozy and well appointed. The ladies I encountered were all very nice and cute. Nice job Jasmin. :)

Violet walked in and we sort fell into each otherâ??s arms. Its been too long. She looks as awesome as ever, though it seems as if sheâ??s lost a few pounds. Her boobs are more a C-cup now, but she looked fit and tight. We chatted like old friends while tearing each otherâ??s clothes off for the shower-for-two. After a thorough washing I hopped on the table and was treated to a REALLY good massage. I wasnâ??t aware that Violet was trained in massage before her SP days so her fitness really shone through with the hard pressure she treated me to from head to feet. I was really impressed. Time felt like it flew by as we easily chatted our way through the back bodyslide which was peppered with a lot of teasing and attention to the important bits. Sheâ??s a MA now but her SP past shone through in the way she knows where and how to touch a man to maximize the pleasure. Then the flip came and more sliding before the climactic ending. I wonâ??t go into details but the session was exceptionally fun.

She was not a clock watcher but we finished right on time. I never felt rushed, and the ending shower together was really memorable and fun. Needless to say I left with a wicked smile on my face and plan to repeat as soon as my schedule allows me to visit the CMJ west location.

EDIT: Iâ??ve been given permission by Violet to share her cell# if you guys want to book directly with her: 613-917-5064

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this