Sign in to follow this  

Kylie Jayde

Iâ??ve reviewed Kylie Jayde here before, and since then, Iâ??ve had the pleasure of seeing her on numerous occasions, so I thought an update was in order. Iâ??ve had the pleasure of seeing Kylie several times now, from the first time I saw her ads, I knew I had to meet her. Sheâ??s not the first SP Iâ??ve seen, but she is now certainly the only one I will see. When I contacted her, we setup a time, and boy, am I ever glad I did. She was in a nice area, she has a clean & well kept residence. Kylieâ??s pictures are absolutely stunning, and as I knocked on her door, I had a fleeting thought that this was too good to be true, and was a bait and switch...it was NOT!!! Kylie is even more beautiful in real life. She immediately made me feel welcome, and comfortable. We chatted for a bit, and I quickly discovered what a wonderful, sweet, caring person she is. Once we discussed what I was looking for, we disrobed...and OMG, what a killer body!!! Kylie is a full figured, voluptuous woman with curves in all of the right places, and she knows how to use them! She started out giving me a massage, and it was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep...and didnâ??t want her to stop...but I couldnâ??t wait to experience everything she had to offer. Sheâ??s a great kisser, she looks good, she smells good and she tastes good, and her skills are out of this world! She did not watch the clock or her phone at all, but dedicated the time entirely on me and my desires! We actually went over time. I didnâ??t want to leave her, but alas...our time had come to an end...until next time. We kissed and hugged our goodbyes. Iâ??m not sure what kind of spell she put on me but I couldnâ??t take my mind off of her...I knew I had to see her again...and again...and again...and every time I see her, I discover so much more with her, and have a fantastic new experience each time. If you havenâ??t seen Kylie, then you are missing out.

[url]https://vipfavours.com/kyliejaydexo[/url]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this