Sign in to follow this  

Lust in Luxury... Experience the Goddess

Who is Luxe Mulvari? A unique all-encompassing enchantress resolute in bringing your fantasy to reality. My adventurous life has allowed me to meet fantastic people from all walks of life and this has molded me to be quite well rounded and knowledgeable on a wide variety of topics...  I’m quite swift and changeable and am therefore able to suit myself to any event preference... Tell me your desires, what do seek? Femme fatale… Intelligent well-spoken beauty…A lady who no afraid to take the reigns and show a man what real lust, passion, and pleasure can feel like…I enjoy switching it up and experiencing new things…

An enchanting seductress awaits you ….exotic and enthralling…. with waist length raven hair, chocolate brown eyes you’ll get lost in and soft tan skin like silk to the touch…. With firm perky breasts, slim waist and long lithe legs and tattooed with a bit of an edge I am the full package...A truly riveting woman awaits you with a smile, a fantasy come to life!  Time spent with me is truly like no other, unique and unparalleled in every sense.  Allow me to captivate your mind, body, and spirit…

golden.jpg

LM5.jpg

fan1.jpg

imageedit_2_5603715196.jpg

fan3.jpg

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this