The Wife Experience

I have a client that likes me to dress 50's retro and be bending over the oven when he shows up. We have our dates in the kitchen. Nothing weird there.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I have entertained requests in the past for those who wanted to be humiliated and boy were they humiliated. Now if only they could come clean my gutters and mow my lawn while I bitch at them, that would be great.

This whole scenario reminds of the scene from an episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl where she got the guy to wear an apron and a frilly thing on his head while he licked the rim of her toilet bowl clean.

I've scrubbed floors, worn frilly things, licked the rim of a toilet bowl, and been thoroughly bitched-at during D/s sessions. Yummy!

No cleaning gutters or mowing lawns though! That's just plain evil, that is. ha ha ...

I think the only thing that could possibly be worse than the "wife experience" would be the lets talk about money with your wife experience. Maybe that's available as an extra cost option.:icon_rolleyes:

Let's see I am looking for A GFE.....A WFE.......just seems .....i don't know to ......to.....I don't know. Being single this just does not computer to me, nut hey what concenting adults do behind closed doora nad as long as both are agreeable is fine by me.

I always thought people visited MP's and SP's to get away from the wife experience.....

I was once married and it sure cost way more then this wife experience...lol

May be some single guys need a reminder as to why single life for some aien`t that bad after all. Nothing worst than a bad marriage/relationship. And that works both ways.

I think it would be a good experience for single men about to get married; that way they will see what awaits them and if they do go ahead with their mariage, well at least it would have been an "informed decision". Great idea madison!!

I've scrubbed floors, worn frilly things, licked the rim of a toilet bowl, and been thoroughly bitched-at during D/s sessions. Yummy!

No cleaning gutters or mowing lawns though! That's just plain evil, that is. ha ha ...

D/s sessions rock. Having a sub playpartner in ones life is always a good thing! :whipping:

It's a big world out there and anything could be a turn on to someone. Viv La Differance!

But don't go near the goats. If they like you, you're in trouble. They can run faster than you!

Sorry couldn't resist. There is a goat theme in my life at the moment. Nothing sexual, I just hope it's brief. Visting a farm the other day a goat took a shining to me and...

I ended up a fence. It was hilarious.

Im getting pics of goats on FB from friends. sheesh